Column and Boom / Welding Manipulator
ProArc delivers compact design welding manipulator in a economic solution.
It can work with welding positioner or turning rolls as a cost saving welding package to make your welding stable and easy.
Transverse adjustment by manually through quick lock handle.
Boom lifting can be adjust by manually or electrical control (option).
Standard with 360 deg. rotation base and quick torch position adjustment manual slide.
- Rigid steel structure.
- Employ linear guideway and ballscrew yielding precise welding and better quality.
- Transverse adjustment by manually and equipped with quick lock handle.
- Boom lifting can be adjusted by manual or electrical control.
- Equips with 360 deg. rotation base for flexible welding application.
- Quick torch position adjustment in X/Y/Z axis through manual slide.
- Compact design to save floor space and easy for installation.
- Can be combined with welding positioner or turning rolls as welding package.
|Power input||1ph, 100~240V, 50 / 60Hz||1ph, 100~240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Stroke (F x G)||mm||600 x 600||1200 x 1200||600 x 600||1200 x 1200|
|Transverse||Linear guideway||Linear guideway||Linear guideway||Linear guideway|
|Lifting||Ball screw with linear guideway||Ball screw with linear guideway||Ball screw with linear guideway||Ball screw with linear guideway|
|Lifting adjustment||1/12 HP PMDC motor||1/12 HP PMDC motor|
|Column rotation||deg||360 (manual)||360 (manual)||360 (manual)||360 (manual)|
|Overall height (A)||mm||1470||1470||1470||1470|
|Overall width (B)||mm||1110||1110||1110||1110|
|Overall length (C)||mm||250||250||250||250|
|Min. height torch to floor (D)||mm||600||600||600||600|
|Min. distance torch to floor(E)||mm||300||300||300||300|
|Boom load capacity||kg||20||20||20||20|