I. Scope of Application
II. Collecting, Processing and Using Personal Information
- You will be required to provide your personal information as adequate and necessary when conducting business with Lind SA Automation or participating in activities held by Lind SA Automation. In addition, Lind SA Automation will process and use your personal information only within the scope of specific purpose as you agreed upon. Lind SA Automation will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your written consent.
- If you submit any inquiry to Lind SA Automation by telephone, fax or through websites, please provide your correct telephone, fax number or email address for reply purposes.
- When processing your personal information, Lind SA Automation will comply with relevant internal procedures and information security requirements to adopt necessary staff control measures.
- No identifiable personal information will be collected by Lind SA Automation for simply browsing or downloading files from Lind SA Automation websites.
- The information Lind SA Automation collects to understand your needs and interests helps Lind SA Automation deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, Lind SA Automation may use your information to
- assist you in completing a transaction or order
- communicate with you about products and services
- provide and improve service and support
- update you on new services and benefits
- provide personalized promotional offers
- select content to be communicated to you
- personalize some Lind SA Automation websites
- For Lind SA Automation news, catalog, web, fan club, literature and poster.
- contact you regarding Lind SA Automation products or services…etc.
Lind SA Automation. Sharing Personal Information with Third Party
- Lind SA Automation will not provide, exchange, lease or sell your personal information to other persons, organizations, private corporations or public institutions, unless due to legal or contractual obligations.
- The“legal or contractual obligations”in the previous paragraph to share your personal information with a third party include, but are not limited to, the following circumstances:
- to cooperate with legal investigation initiated by judicial authorities
- to cooperate with competent authorities in discharge of their duties to investigate or use (such as financial audit carried out by the National Audit Office of the R.O.C. or a certified public accountant);
- a good-faith belief that the disclosure of your personal information is required by law;
- to determine your identity, to provide contact information or to take legal actions, when necessary, if you as a web site visitor violate the service terms of Lind SA Automation, or are likely to jeopardize or interfere with the interests of Lind SA Automation or result in damages to any person;
- to fulfill contractual obligations under outsourcing contracts.
- Lind SA Automation will fulfill the responsibilities for supervising and managing the vendors or individuals whom Lind SA Automation has engaged to collect, process or use your personal information.
- Website visitors may disable Cookies. Please note that certain functions of Lind SA Automation websites will not be available once Cookies are disabled.
V. Server Records
If you use any browser, application program or other means to visit Lind SA Automation websites, our servers will automatically record specific technical information. Such server records may include your web page requests, Internet IP address, type of browser, language of browser, the date and time on which requests were sent, etc. These server records will be used as reference for server management only. Lind SA Automation will not use any information in server records to perform analysis of any “individual” website visitors.